All personal information regarding the users of the site will be treated by Irriverente in accordance with the rules of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data).
Irriverente, headquartered at Rua da Boavista, 88, 1200-068 Lisboa, is the entity responsible for the treatment of your personal data collected or made available on this site and in your contact form.
The data collected through the site will be treated according to the grounds and for the purposes that are indicated:
E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE CONTACTS
You can contact Irriverente by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, accessible through a link in several places of this site and by phone 926 382 645. Your name, email address and / or telephone number, as well as any other personal data you provide to us will only be used to manage your request, also on the basis of Irriverente's legitimate interest in responding to requests for contact addressed to you.
When you access Irriverente's site we collect anonymous browsing data that we use to produce statistics that help us understand how users interact with the site, which content is most visited and how we can improve their experience. The legal basis for handling this data is Irriverente's legitimate interest in managing and developing your website and business, meeting user and customer preferences.
The data we collect will be processed for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was obtained:
CONTACTS WITH Irriverente
We will treat the data provided when contacting us by email or telephone for as long as necessary to fulfill the request that originated the contact. Upon completion of this process, the data will be archived in protected file and access reserved during the period in which liability arising from the treatment could arise and be erased at the end of that term.
Navigation data is treated anonymously and periodically deleted.
The personal data collected by Irriverente will not be communicated to third parties, but may be made available to Irriverente's employees and entities subcontracted by the company to provide support, on their behalf and under their responsibility and supervision. These entities include:
- Technology service providers;
- Marketing and advertising partners and service providers;
- Detection and prevention of fraud.
Some of these service providers are located outside the European Economic Area, in particular in the United States of America. In order to transfer data to these providers, we require that they present us with adequate guarantees of security and protection of personal data comparable to those of the European Union, namely that they are certified under the EU Privacy Shield or that they sign a contract with the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Irriverente respects the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees that you can exercise your rights free of charge by sending a written communication addressed to Irriverente, to Rua da Boavista, 88, 1200-068 Lisboa or to email@example.com.
Consoante a finalidade e o fundamento jurídico em que o tratamento dos seus dados assenta, pode exercer os seguintes direitos:
- Aceder, atualizar ou corrigir dados imprecisos que tenhamos sobre si;
- Pedir-nos que eliminemos os seus dados pessoais, quando estes já não forem necessários para as finalidades para que foram recolhidos ou quando já não tivermos fundamento legal para os tratar;
- Pedir-nos que cancelemos ou limitemos a utilização dos seus dados, nomeadamente quando estes possam não ser exatos ou já não ser necessários para a finalidade de tratamento original, mas não possam ou não queira que sejam apagados;
- Quando os dados são tratados com base no nosso interesse legítimo, poderá também opor-se ao tratamento dos seus dados.
- Tem ainda o direito de apresentar reclamação quanto a qualquer questão relativa ao tratamento dos seus dados pessoais junto da Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD.